Duration: 2 night 3 days
Place covered: Leh, Kardongla , Diskit Monastery , Hunder , sand dune , Shayok, Pangong lake.
Day 01: Leh to Nubra via Khardongla top, evening camel ride at sand dune overnight in Hunder
Day 02: Drive to Pangong via Shayok, overnight in Pangong lake
Day 03: Drive back to Leh via Changla -Drop at Hotel and tour End
Permit: Innerline permit required
What is included in the tour
- Car category A
- Experienced and polite local driver
- Tolls and parking fees
- Driver’s food and accommodation
* Cars category A are Toyota Innova, Tata Aria and Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra xylo. They have a capacity for 6 passengers and a driver.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any accommodation
- Meals and hotels
- Inner Line Permit (if required)
- Air Conditioning
- Oxygen cylinder
- Car is point to point basis, not at disposal
- insurance of any kind.
- monument fee or any joy ride fee
AC doesn’t work in hilly areas however If you wish to use AC in plain area, there will be a charge of ₹ 7 per kilometre to be paid directly to the driver. Note not hot in Ladakh and that AC is usually not needed.