Duration: 1 night 2 days
Day 01: Leh , hall of fame, Spituk Monastery, Gurduwara pattar Sahib, Magnetic hill, Indus-Zansker confluence ( sangam), and Alchi Monastery , Dha -Hanu, batalik and Kargil. Overnight in Kargil.
Day 02: Kargil , Lamayuru , Liker and Leh
Distance: 300 Km
Permit: Inner line permit required
What is included in the tour
- Car category A
- Experienced and polite driver
- Tolls and parking fees
- Driver’s food and accommodation
* Cars category A are Toyota Innova, Tata Aria and Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra xylo. They have a capacity for 6 passengers and a driver.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any accommodation
- Meals and hotels
- Inner Line Permit (if required)
- Air Conditioning
- Oxygen cylinder
- Car is point to point basis, not at disposal
- insurance of any kind.
- monument fee or any joy ride fee
AC doesn’t work in hilly areas however If you wish to use AC in plain area, there will be a charge of ₹ 7 per kilometre to be paid directly to the driver. Note not hot in Ladakh and that AC is usually not needed.