Himalayan Eco Resort, a MUST VISIT place, is situated in the picturesque village of Hunder on the banks of the Shyok River of Nubra Valley, located 124 kms North of Leh between the Karakoram and Ladakh Ranges of the Himalayas.
Himalayan Eco Resort and Camp is an eco-friendly resort comprising 20 private and independent luxury cottages and 05 deluxe tents, each affording a grand view of the snow-clad mountains, located amidst the vibrant woodlands and majestic plantations of poplar, willow, apple and apricot.
A lifestyle that brings a smile to your lips with the sweet smell of greenery, invigorating fresh mountain air and chirping of the birds accompanying the glory of the resplendent sunrise.
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast and dinner
- Free Wifi
- King Sized Bed
- apricot, apple and walnut tress
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other meals
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of karakuram range
- Enjoy the trail through Rumbak Village
- Vist Leh Palace
- Experience the charming Markha Village
Heater available on chargeable basis
Room Heater will be available on chargeable basis
Room Heater will be available on Chargeable basis
Couples are welcome
Guests can check in using any local or outstation ID proof (PAN card not accepted)..
This hotel is serviced under the trade name of Himalayan Eco Resort as per quality standards of Ladakh Tourism, Govt of India