Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT NOTE: -
• Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels, and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. Suppose accommodation does not become available at any of the hotels mentioned above. In that case, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
• Our offer is based on the usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise). If this category of rooms is not available, we shall try to confirm accommodation in the next available higher category of rooms. We shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
• We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
• During the month of October to April, most of the camps | guest houses | hotels won't be operational due to off-season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri | Tsokar | Sham Valley | Kargil | Zanskar region etc. (So, in that scenario best alternate accommodation will be provided with prior information to the guests at the time of booking)
• Protected area permits to citizens of the following countries must be obtained from the Ministry of Home Affairs / Ministry of External Affairs Govt. of India, New Delhi. The District Magistrate /Additional District Magistrate will not issue the Protected Area Permit without the prior approval of the above Ministries'. They are requested to obtain the
•Protected Area Permit / Inner Line permit from the Ministry of Home Affairs/ Ministry of External Affairs Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Republic of China |2. Pakistan | 3. Myanmar | 4. Afghanistan & hose who Possess Official Diplomatic Passport.
• Nowadays, every second Company Promotes Ladakh without having complete knowledge about the destination, and they might offer you a great deal too by mentioning we are giving similar hotel too. Kindly cross check the cost based on the same hotels which have been offered to you. We provide hotels in respective categories because our Standard Hotels are generally used as Deluxe Hotels & Deluxe Hotels as Super Deluxe & Super Deluxe Hotels are used as Luxury / Premium by other agents.
• Still looking for something better or wish to customize the package as per your requirement of Hotels & Camps? Please do email us at email@example.com or call us on the following numbers! Also, note that we do not have any office in any other part of India (Some fake companies promote Ladakh by using our name, so please avoid the same – we won't be responsible for any fraud)
• If you have any queries or clarification, please feel free to contact us
Cancellation By You:
The lead name on the booking must give notice to cancel the tour in writing or mail at our office and we shall refund the tour cost after deduction cancellation charges as under.
In order to cover our expected loss from the cancellation of the booking there is set scale of charges which must be paid by you or any one traveling with you;
1). Before 30 days - 25% of the total tour cost.
2). 30 -15 days - 50% of the total cost
3). 14 - 07 days - 80% of the total cost
4). 06 - 03 days - 90 % of the total cost
5). 03 - 0 days - 100% of the total cost
Changes Made By Us Before Travel:
We reserve the rights to do any change in your Tour program due to unexpected conditions. If you do not want to accept a significant change, which we will tell you about before you depart, we will (if we are able to do so) offer you an alternative tour of equivalent or closely similar standard and price at no extra cost, or a less expensive tour, in which case we will refund the difference in price. If you do not wish to take the alternative we offer you, you can choose a different tour offered for sale by us and pay, or receive a refund of, any price difference. Or, if you prefer, you can cancel your tour and receive a full refund of deposits, which you have paid to us, except for any amendment charges of Rs 1500.00.
Unless the change is as a result of circumstances such as fighting, disturbance, terrorist movement, natural tragedy, fire, bad weather conditions, we will pay you compensation as;
Circumstances Beyond Our Control:
We cannot pay any compensation, reimburse expenses, or cover losses for any amount or otherwise accept responsibility, if as a result of circumstances beyond our control, we have to change your tour after booking, or we, cannot supply your tour, as we had agreed, or you suffer any loss or damage of any description. When we refer to circumstances beyond our control, we mean any event that we could not foresee or avoid, even after taking all reasonable care. Such circumstances will usually include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, airport closures, epidemic, natural or nuclear disaster, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial dispute, bad weather.
We want all our customers to have an enjoyable, carefree holiday. But you must remember that you are responsible for your actions and the effect they may have on others. If we, or another person in authority, believe your actions could upset, annoy or disturb other customers or our own staff, or put them in any risk or danger, or damage property or you are unfit to travel, we may end your tour and terminate your contract. You and your travelling party will be prevented from using your booked accommodation, transport, and any other Travel Arrangements forming part of your booking and we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any other costs you have to pay. Alternatively at our discretion, you may be permitted to continue with your tour but may have additional terms of carriage imposed upon you.
In addition to the above and the effect your actions may have on others, you must particularly also bear in mind that you are responsible for your safety, and that you are responsible for the condition of the property you occupy. We are not responsible for any accidents which occur in or around irresponsible behavior or for any accidents which occur anywhere on properties because of glass, china or the like which you have broken and/or have left in a way in which injury can result.
We expect that you will enjoy your holiday with us. We appreciate that you may well drink alcohol as part of your enjoyment. You must, however, do so responsibly and we will have no liability to you for any injury, loss or damage you suffer as a result of your judgment being impaired wholly or partly by alcohol.
We will hold you and the members of your travelling party jointly and individually liable for any damage to the accommodation, furniture, apparatus or other materials located within the accommodation, together with any legal costs we incur in pursuing a claim. It is your duty to report any breakages, defects or damage to an appropriate person immediately.
If your behavior or the behavior of any members of your travelling party causes any diverted we and/or the carrier will hold you and those members jointly and individually liable for all costs incurred as a result of that diversion. We cannot accept liability for the behavior of others in your accommodation, or for any facilities/services withdrawn as a result of their action.
If You Have A Complaint:
We aim to provide the best tour possible. However, if you are not satisfied please complain as soon as possible to the relevant person (for example, the accommodation management or transport supplier). If they cannot help, you must tell your tour Representative and we will do everything reasonably possible to sort the problem out. If you are still not satisfied, If you do not have the services of a Representative, you must contact us at the given Email ID or Phone Number. No complaints or refund requests for the same be entertained after the tour ends.